- Ready-to-use automated solutions.
- 24 V DC systems to ensure greater safety and reliability.
- VER10 Operates at 1000N pulling a garage door of up to 18m²
- Silent and reliable, belt or chain drive tracks, plus external pull-cord release to fit onto the door’s lock and handle system.
- The operator is fastened directly onto the drive guide.
- A vast range of control and safety accessories to complete the operator.
- Systems tested in compliance with current regulatory standards.
- Rolling Code radio decoding, can save up to 250 different users.
- Automatically calibrates forces.
- External display buttons for easier start-ups and diagnoses.
The VER garage door operator from CAME uses a simple and sleek design to house a range of featurees found in the premium range of VER Plus Operators, but with a more cost effective price.
Reliable and safe operation, at an affordable price makes the VER standard a very attractive solution for residential garage doors.
The VER10B-KIT comes with:
- VER10DMS – Automated operator featuring a control panel with encoder for sectional and overhead garage doors
- Belt guide L = 3.02 m in two pieces, for doors with max. surface of 15 m². *Max. door height:BC = 2.4 m BM = 2.25 m STA = 2.1 m STB = 2.2 m
- TOPD4RKS – Double frequency 4-button rolling code transmitter, black colour.
- Plug-in radio-frequency control card